Monday, October 23, 2006


There is an NBA on ESPN promo that hypes a game with the following line -"the Clippers look to get revenge on the Suns!" huh?? Revenge for what?

Speaking of the worldwide leader, when are they going to just pull the plug on Cold Pizza? After Thea was shown the door and they expanded the role of those two crochety old douchebags the show became a train wreck.

College football thoughts:

1) Why is it anytime there is a coaching opening in college OR THE NFL, the first name that comes up invariably is Kirk freakin' Ferentz?? Why does everyone suck off this guy? What has he EVER accomplished at Iowa? When was the last time he won a big game? Every year people try to put Iowa up with Ohio State and THEM (I know I stole that) they end up underachieving.

2) I have a funny feeling about The "U" (+5) this week against Georgia Tech. I would probably take the 'Canes. That is my WCT upset of the week.

3) As you know, I hate Penn St. But I do love this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pZJ1MH3zJU&mode=related&search=

No comments: