Friday, July 28, 2006

My Love-Hate Relationship with the World


Ok so a little more background: my loves and hates

Love #1:Football
I know that I said I love sports, but my obsession with football deserves its own entry. I love football. I love the NFL. I love college football. I love high school football. I played in college and all throughout my youth so it is in my blood and there's no getting it out. From the opening of college football till the Super Bowl is 24 weeks. I've done the math. And its the most glorious 24 weeks of the year. Those other 28 weeks in the year just don't compare. Check out
  • coachtressel.com
  • and at the bottom is a running clock till the start of football season. ( I think I just gave away who my favorite college fb team is! oops!). Can't wait


    Love #2: Sports
    most of the other sports are ok too. Love me some baseball.

    Love#3: Women
    I love women. I love you guys. I love the way you look, the way you smell, the way you walk. I just love women. Never had any questions about my own sexuality, because of how much I love women. I am lucky in that one of my jobs gives me the opportunity to be in contact with dozens of beautiful women on any given night. Love you all.


    Hate#1: Women
    you read that correctly. The guy/girl who wrote "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" was right. We might as well be from different planets. I have no idea what you girls are thinking, or why you do what you do. Or what it is exactly that you find attractive in half of the men that you lust over. And it is very frustrating!

    Hate #2: Hate
    hypocritical right? What I mean is I hate ignorance.


    Hate #3: Obnoxious Sports Writers
    if you have seen ESPN's obsession with obnoxous sports writers and their tendancy to try to put them on TV as much as possible, you know what I mean. And the more obnoxious they are, the more TV time they get. More on this later.


    Hate #4: (tie) The New York Yankees, The University of Michigan
    or as I call them, "The Axis of Evil"


    I have more loves and hates, but thats all I can think of right now

    No comments: