Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Random Stuff

Is it just me, or does Jessica Simpson look like a $5 whore in these pictures?

http://www.x17online.com/blog/archive/2006/august/01/article/sisters-doing-it-for-themselves

she looks like a young Courtney Love, no? Not to sound like Joan Rivers, but look at that hair! and the make-up looks like she did it in the car on the way over!


Did you know that the lead singer of the pussycat dolls AOL screen name is Mohala78? Its on wikipedia so its GOTTA be true!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicole_Scherzinger

Is there a better thing in life than the MLB extra innings package? Its so worth the money, especially when you have games like the Twins and Tigers tussle that I am enjoying as I write this. Very good game by the way. Would love to see a playoff series between these two clubs.

I love women who wear the wifebeaters (husband beaters?) to the gym. I was on the treadmill and the girl working out in front of me had one on. Very nice. never been they type to try to hit on a girl at the gym, but if you go to NYSC on the right night, there is plenty of eye candy.

If my artificial hair coloring ever starts to look as bad as Skip Bayless's, please, someone, do me a favor and just put a bullet through my head. I'm giving you permission.

I'm also watching this Mets game, and they keep giving Mike Piazza standing ovation after standing ovation. Enough already!

Speaking of the Mets, the chick that Paul Lo Duca was banging is HOT!

http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/catcher_in_the_lie_as_sexy_tryst_teenager_calls_met_star_a_2_timing_scum_regionalnews_larry_celona_and_selim_algar.htm

and he is a pudgy little 5'8" guy! and he took that down?? All I can say is wow. Not only that, but his soon-to-be ex-wife is a playboy playmate? um, am I missing something here?? This guy

http://artfiles.art.com/images/-/Paul-Lo-Duca---Studio-Portrait---Photofile-Photograph-C11838109.jpeg

has not one but TWO rediculously hot women fighting over him? And you wonder why I dont understand women.

Thats all for now. 48 hours till the weekend, 22 days till football... seacrest out...

No comments: