Monday, August 14, 2006

Random Thoughts While that Black Eyed Peas Song "Pump It" Runs Through My Head...


Ok, I'm sure I've mentioned how I am not "that guy" who tries to hit on chicks at the gym, right? Right. But why do they keep shooting me flirtatious looks? Today it was a personal trainer who was working out with her, uh, client? patient? personal tranee? whatever... and she kept shooting me looks. Of course I did nothing, because I wouldn't even know how to begin that conversation. I'm going to have to work things like that into my game since Ana has given me permission to see other girls till she gets back from the Czech Republic.

Preseason football SUCKS!! its such a TEASE!! Three more weeks of this crap before the real thing? ugh..

I'm embarassed to call myself a Browns fan. Really. I'm legitimately embarassed. They have their first 1,000 yard rusher since 1985, (thats not a typo by the way, thats NINETEEN EIGHTY-FIVE) and they trade him?? By the way, their last two 1st round draft picks, Kellen Winslow and Braylon Edwards, have blown out their knees THRICE in two years. Thats two years, two draft picks, four total knees total, THREE KNEE INJURIES.

Browns Football - helping you appreciate the Buckeyes that much more since 1999!

No comments: