Tuesday, August 08, 2006

So much to say, so much to say, so much to say...

So much has happened since my last post. First of all, I ended things with Annie. I saw it coming, the FWB thing never works long-term. Plus it was sort of a long distance FWB relationship (she was a LDFWB!) which makes it doubly (is that a word?) tough.

I think Ana and I are going to be back together very soon. We hung out a little right before she went back to the Czech Republic to visit her fam for a week, and we decided to "see what happens" when she gets back. We all know what that eventually means. So I guess I have another week or so to sow my royal oats, as they said in "Coming to America."

23 days till football season officially begins with the Thursday night college games on the 31st. Am I the only one who is really really looking forward to this? My beloved Buckeyes are preseason #1, and as a sports fan from that area of the country, that only makes me nervous.

I think that September and October are really my favorite months of the year, and how could you not like them? Baseball heats up, and Football kicks off. Plus the bars and clubs in the city are always better in the fall once everyone comes back to Manhattan from the Hamptons.

I promise this blog will get more exciting once I start hooking up with chicks in the backroom of our bar and ranting about football. Hopefully for both of us that will beging sooner rather than later...

No comments: